Employment @ Council
Alice Springs Town Council employs over 200 staff at its Civic Centre, Public Library, Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Regional Waste Management Facility and Works Depot.
Our staff are our greatest asset. We believe our workplace diversity and inclusion drives the innovation and collaboration that results in our positive culture.
Council offers very competitive salaries and our employment conditions are among the best in the Northern Territory:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 20 days personal leave
- Paid Domestic and Family Violence leave
- Cultural/ceremonial leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 11.5% superannuation
- Relocation assistance (eligible positions)
Other employee benefits and discounts include:
- In-house health and wellbeing program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Alice Springs Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Other locations and services
Council is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are committed to:
Providing excellent service to the community
Contributing to a safe and positive workplace culture
We want you to be part of our organisation!
Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for positions at Council.
Council has ratified its Reconciliation Action Plan and is committed to stronger and healthier relationships between non-indigenous and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
For details on Council's application process, click on How to Apply.
Please note, applicants must address all of the Selection Criteria, as outlined in the Position Description.
There are no vacancies currently available for application.