Entry and Memberships
Casual Entry Prices
|Before 8:30am||After 8:30am|
Keep Watch – Our pool follows Royal Lifesaving Society’s KEEP WATCH @ PUBLIC POOLS policy.
• 0-5 Year Olds & Non-Swimmers: give them all of your attention, stay close to them (within arms’ reach), watch them continuously
• Children aged 6-10 years: constant active supervision required by a person 16 years and above.
• Children aged 11-16 years: recommended you physically check up on them on a regular basis.
Swim Ready - Swim Ready! is a pre-swim check developed to achieve two key objectives:
- Improve safety and supervision of children 10 years old and under
- Maintain a high standard of pool hygiene (and decrease pool closures resulting from incidents)
A child is Swim Ready! when:
- A visit to the toilet (or a suitable aquatic nappy check by a parent or guardian) has occurred
- Showering has occurred before entering the pool
- Children can show lifeguards who their supervising adult is (or for babies and very young toddlers the supervising adult shows lifeguards the children in their care)
Once a child is Swim Ready! lifeguards (or Customer Service Assistants) can be approached to provide a Swim Ready! wrist band.
- Children 5 years old and under receive a pink wristband
- Children 6-10 years old receive a green (or colour other than pink) wristband
Coloured wrist bands indicate to lifeguards which children require arm length supervision and which children are Swim Ready!
|Benefits of Visit Pass
• Use of all open ASALC facilities on 10 occasions
• Save money
• No ques on entry, just swipe your membership card
• No need to carry cash on you
Benefits of Membership
Visit Pass & Membership Prices
|10 Visit Pass||Up-front 3 months||Up-front 12 months||
Fortnightly Direct Debit
Download a Membership Application Form HERE
Download a Membership Suspension form HERE