If you can't make it to the Library and you have an internet connection on your computer, tablet, smartphone or e-book reader, you can still download free library books, magazines and audiobooks!
eBooks & eAudio
Read or listen anywhere, anytime for free with BorrowBox. Log in to your BorrowBox account by clicking here, or download the BorrowBox app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for your iPad, iPhone or Android device.
When you use BorrowBox, you'll be asked for your User ID, which is the number found on the back of your library card. You'll also be asked for the PIN number for your library card - if you don't know what this is, see the staff at the Information Desk, or ring the library on (08) 8950 0555.
Select from thousands of titles from best-selling Australian and international authors.
Items borrowed via BorrowBox can be enjoyed on the following devices:
- iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad / iPad Mini - Download BorrowBox from the App Store
- Android smartphones and tablets - Download BorrowBox from Google Play
- eBook readers compatible with the EPUB format, excluding Kindle
- Any computer with a modern web browser (Windows, Mac or Linux)
RBdigital Magazines, the world's largest newsstand, offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps. Your library's collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits.
- Online reading: Instantly read all current and backlist magazines on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines on 95% of today's mobile devices, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Backlist: Grow your collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library's collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests.
- Two ways to read: Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download magazines through mobile apps.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
Browse or search for your favourite magazine here: https://www.rbdigital.com/northernterritory/service/magazines
If you have any queries regarding our eLibrary, please call the library on (08) 8950 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org